Friday 4 October 2013

First week of modelling



This is my first real experience of modelling, therefore this modelling of a house proved difficult at first. The main difficulty I faced was making the correct connections on the roof. I solved this through connecting vertices instead of edges, as only at the end of this model did I realise how to delete wrongly created edges without removing faces. This my work at the end of the tutorial, before what adding in the extra doors and windows, which I will add in soon.


This is the roof before pulling it up to create a point. As you can see, my connections aren't totally perfect, but for a first try I think my work is acceptable.

Here is the finished model, ready for expansion of extra windows and doors.
As I said previously, for my first real attempt of modelling I am happy with this, and I will carry on with this model this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment