Thursday 19 December 2013

Final thoughts

Overall I am happy with the finished result, however there are minor details I would change, as has been highlighted throughout my blog. I would have also spent more time on the texturing and detailing of the models and scenery. I am not a particularly creative person and struggle with anything artistic, however I persevered with this and tried to get the best work out of myself, and I believe it mostly worked. I also think my animation needed work, particularly the speed of the ships in each scene, as I feel it varies too much.

I enjoyed the project to a degree, however that may be more due to the content, as I am a lifelong Star Wars fan. However that is not to say I did not find it interesting, however I am just not artistic at all, and prefer the more technical (and normally programming based) sides to the course, and game development as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment