Thursday 7 November 2013

Conclusions

I am happy with my results from this assignment, I think my models are accurate to the originals, particularly in shape and size, which means that I will not need to edit these areas before using the ships in the later assignment. However, I found the fine details to be a real difficulty, which will be something I will be trying to learn over the coming weeks to improve my models before they are used, where I would need to learn some new techniques for a more accurate and refined finish on the models. Also I will need to use more images of the ships to get this detail, as some of it does not come out accurately in just the schematic diagrams. All in all I think my models are a good representation of the originals, with only some fine details to be refined before they are ready for my animation project.

No comments:

Post a Comment